How I can help you
I can help you start or improve your business performance in marketing, operations, finance, employee relations, and governmental issues.
I started my own business, VisionCare, in 1975 and grew it from scratch until I sold it in 2015. I experienced everything from being the janitor to President. As an optometrist, I not only had do know how to take care of the clinical side of the business, but also how to run the business side as well.
I did the hiring and firing of employees, financials, buying and leasing equipment. It was my job to decide what insurance plans to participate in, purchasing an office building and designing the right space for every part of operations. I also have been an expert witness in malpractice cases.
I have been involved in several charitable organizations: JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, FFB (Federation Fighting Blindness), ADA (American Diabetes Association), and Junior Achievement.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Health Care and Life Services
Bachelor of Science, Indiana University College of Arts & Sciences
Doctor of Optometry, Indiana University School of Optometry