Choosing the right card processing partner is critical to your business—but it doesn’t have to be confusing.
Take the time to ask the right questions so that you choose a processor that will help you grow.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Are they a good match for your size and type of business?
- What hardware and technology will be needed?
- What are the contract terms and how will fees be calculated?
- Do they provide customer and technical support?
- Do they provide fraud and data protection?
Download the infographic to answer more questions to help you determine the best solution for your small business.